Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
The Federation of Darlington Nursery Schools provide an environment in which all children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) are supported to reach their full potential.
We have in place a designated a member of staff who is the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCo)
Our SENDCo is: Deputy Executive Head Teacher - Cheryl Theakston
She can be contacted on 01325 380 802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can read various documents and policies regarding how we support children with SEND and their families.
You can access the Darlington SEND Local Offer here.
- Accessibility Plan 2021 2024 v2 0
- Complaints Policy
- GD SEND Information Report 2020
- Parent Guide to SEND leaflet
- Supporting Children with Medical Conditions Policy
- Supporting Children with SEND Policy
- Valuing Diversity and Promoting Inclusion and Equality
Darlington Borough Council Local SEND and Carers support information: