Visitors and Volunteers
Keeping children and staff safe is our utmost priority. For health and safety reasons we are currently not permitting parents and carers to visit the setting in person. Prospective parents and carers and new admissions are provided with zoom meetings and virtual tours.
The Federation welcomes visitors and volunteers into our schools. Visitors and volunteers bring with them a wealth of skills and experience that can enhance the learning opportunities of the children.
- We have a clear guide for volunteers in school and all volunteers undertake an induction with a senior member of staff
- All volunteers are DBS checked in addition they complete the relevant application form and should provide two references
- All volunteers who do not come into school regularly (e.g. open days, parent workshops) are supervised by a member of staff at all times
- All work experience students are supervised by a member of staff and the relevant checks completed, including the Federation induction plan which is shared with the student
- All key documents with regards to safeguarding and child protection are required to be read and acknowledged by our regular volunteers
- All visitors are required to report to the main reception on arrival where they are met by members of the office staff and are asked to sign in
- All visitors are supervised by a member of staff
- All visitors are required to wear a school visitors lanyard
For further information please see our visitors and volunteers policy